Tutorial services are available during day and evening hours depending on tutor availability. A semester schedule of free departmental tutoring options is available at the following locations:
- Department of Landscape Architecture and Horticulture, Dixon Hall 201
- Faculty Offices, Widener 217
- Fox School of Business and Management, West Hall 112
- Library Building, Circulation Desk
- Office of Student Life, Bright Hall 101
- Office of Academic and Career Development, West Hall 109
If you are interested in becoming a peer tutor, pick up an application in West Hall 109.
For more information, call Academic and Career Development at 267-468-8200.
The new Writing-Math-Science Center, located in the Learning Center, helps with questions about all aspects of writing, mathematics, and the sciences, and assists with brainstorming planning papers, reports, and projects. The Center also offers tutoring in writing skills.
This free service is open to all students.