The Temple University Fort Washington campus is a corporate-style conference center consisting of space in two buildings located at 401 and 425 Commerce Drive in the Fort Washington Office Park. There is ample free parking adjacent to the buildings with over 200 convenient parking spaces available.
Temple University Fort Washington offers meeting and training space to corporate clients and organizations and provides
cutting edge technology and excellent service in a professional setting.
The 401 Commerce Drive building consists of:
- 12 classrooms seating 10 to 50 people
- 1 conference room seating up to 9 people
- 3 computer classrooms seating 16 to 30 people
- 2 quiet conversation areas often used as breakout areas
- 1 vending area with coffee, soda and snack machines
The 425 Commerce Drive building consists of:
- 1 classroom seating up to 80 people (with specific room arrangement)
- 6 video-conference rooms seating up to 32 people
- 1 computer classroom seating up to 32 people
- 1 quiet conversation area
- 1 vending area with coffee and soda machines
All of the classrooms are equipped with whiteboards, tabletop lecterns, pull-down screens, tables, and chairs with flexible backs and comfortable seats. Ceiling-mounted projection equipment is available in some of the rooms. Audiovisual equipment and special room arrangements are available upon request.
The following audiovisual equipment is also available:
- Portable computer projection unit
- Easel with flipchart
- VCR/DVD with TV monitor and remote
- Overhead projector
- Slide projector
- CD player and tape recorder/player
- Video camera with tripod
- Floor lectern
Staff members are available on site to assist with your copy and fax needs and any other last minute details. Our knowledgeable and professional computer staff is happy to facilitate any special requests you may have. Temple University Fort Washington is known for its comfort, convenience, and support for meetings and special events.
Sodexo Broad Street Caterers provides catering services for groups of 15 or more people. Other local caterers are available for groups under 15 people. For additional information contact one of our Meeting and Conference Coordinators: